Corrections And Additions
This page will list all corrections made to the on-line publication of Persepolis And Ancient Iran . It will include corrections of errors which appeared in the original microfiche publication edition in 1976 It will also include corrections to errors which might have been introduced during the processing of the material for on-line publication in 1998-1999.
Corrections will be entered at the approriate locations in the texts and captions to the images and will also be listed on this page.
We welcome the opportunity to improve this publication and solicit any corrections readers may have. Please contact one or more of us at the addresses listed below:
- John Larson, Oriental Institute Museum Archivist: firstname.lastname@example.org
- John C. Sanders, Head, Oriental Institute Computer Laboratory: email@example.com
- Charles E. Jones, Research Associate: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aerial Survey Flights
- Isfahan, Close-up View of the Masjid-i-Shah (now Masjid-i-Imam), AE 591
- Mislabelled Name of Mosque in the original 1976 publication, both in the Caption Index and on the Photograph Label.
Persepolis: The Apadana
- IRAN: Persepolis - Apadana, Glazed Brick Decoration., P 58470
- Photograph was upside down in the original 1976 publication.