Individual Scholarship - Robert Ritner
- 2012: "The Statue of Liberty and its Ties to Egypt," a note composed for the installation of Danh Vo's “We the People" replica fragment at the Oriental Institute Museum, September - December 2012.
- 2012: Apology by E. Teeter regarding errors in "Religion and Ritual in Ancient Egypt” concerning "The Mechanics of Ancient Egyptian Magical Practice" (SAOC 54).
- 2011: An Eternal Curse upon the Reader of These Lines
- 2009: Reading the Coffin of Meresamun
- 2008: Some Problematic Bipartite Nominal Predicates in Demotic
- 2007: “Ptolemy IX (Soter II) at Thebes”
This article was presented on October 14, 2006 at the Seventh Chicago-Johns Hopkins Theban Workshop and will be published in the volume, Perspectives on Ptolemaic Thebes, in the Oriental Institute’s SAOC series, to be published in 2011.
- 2006: Tutankhamun for the Twenty-first Century: Modern Misreadings of an Ancient Culture
- 2005: The Lost Land of Nubia: Egypt’s Southern Neighbor in Africa
- 2001 article: Cleopatra In Chicago
- 1998: Practical Egyptian Magical Spells - Presented at the 1998 Oriental Institute Annual Dinner
Revised: September 11, 2012