- SAOC 66. Pesher Nahum: Texts and Studies in Jewish History and Literature from Antiquity through the Middle Ages Presented to Norman (Nahum) Golb. Edited by Joel L. Kraemer and Michael G. Wechsler with the participation of Fred Donner, Joshua Holo, and Dennis Pardee. 2012
- Islamic Bindings & Bookmaking. A Catalogue of an Exhibition in the Oriental Institute Museum, University of Chicago, May 18-August 18, 1981. By Gulnar Bosch, John Carswell, and Guy Petherbridge. Originally published in 1981.
- OIS 7. Slaves and Households in the Near East. Edited by Laura Culbertson. 2011.
- OIS 5. Nomads, Tribes, and the State in the Ancient Near East: Cross-disciplinary Perspective.
Jeffrey Szuchman, ed. 2009.
- OIMP 27. European Cartographers and the Ottoman World, 1500–1750: Maps from the Collection of O. J. Sopranos. Ian Manners. 2007.
- OIMP 26. Daily Life Ornamented: The Medieval Persian City of Rayy. Tanya Treptow. 2007.
- OIS 1. Changing Social Identity with the Spread of Islam: Archaeological Perspectives. Donald Whitcomb, editor.
- OIP 77. Studies in Arabic Literary Papyri, Volume III: Language and Literature. N. Abbott.
- OIP 50. The Rise of the North Arabic Script and Its Kur'anic Development, with a Full Description of the Kur'an Manuscripts in the Oriental Institute. By Nabia Abbott. Originally published in 1939.
- SAOC 16. The Monasteries of the Fayyum. By Nabia Abbott. Originally published in 1937.
Revised: April 12, 2012