New Titles - 2007
- AS 27. Studies Presented to Robert D. Biggs, June 4, 2004. From the Workshop of the Chicago Assyrian Dictionary, Volume 2. Walter Farber, Martha T. Roth, and Matthew W. Stolper, editors. 2007.
- OIMP 26. Daily Life Ornamented: The Medieval Persian City of Rayy. Tanya Treptow, with the collaboration of Donald Whitcomb. 2007.
- OIMP 27. European Cartographers and the Ottoman World, 1500-1750: Maps from the Collection of O. J. Sopranos. Ian Manners and M. Pinar Emiralioglu. 2007.
- OIS 2. Margins of Writing, Origins of Cultures. Seth Sanders, editor. Second printing with minor corrections and postscripts. 2007.
- OIS 3. Performing Death: Social Analyses of Funerary Traditions in the Ancient Near East and Mediterranean. Nicola Laneri, editor. 2007.
- SAOC 60. Studies in Semitic and Afroasiatic Linguistics in Honor of Gene B. Gragg. Cynthia L. Miller, editor. 2007.
- SAOC 61. Sacred Space and Sacred Function in Ancient Thebes, Peter F. Dorman and Betsy M. Bryan, editors, with contributions by Mohammed el-Bialy, Martina Ullmann, Dimitri Laboury, Silke Grallert, Peter Brand, J. Brett McClain, Harold M. Hays and William Schenck, Catharine H. Roehrig, Boyo G. Ockinga, Heike Behlmer, and Kees van der Spek.
- Settlement and Society: Essays Dedicated to Robert McCormick Adams. Elizabeth C. Stone, editor. Joint Publication with the Cotsen Institute of Archaeology, University of California, Los Angeles. 2007.
Revised: May 19, 2010