Visit Us | Contact Us | Membership | Make a Gift | Calendar | Order Online | What's New

Print this Page

Home > Research > Publications > News & Notes

RENOVATION MOVES FORWARD

Footnotes

The gallery was originally designed with five sets of alcove walls. The fifth, easternmost pair was removed in the mid-1930's under Curator P. Delougaz to make additional room for the installation of the Tutankhamun statue.


Home > Research > Publications > News & Notes