Tom Van Eynde: Thebes Photographic Project
Deir el-Bahari, view to the north. The great bay in the rocky cliffs of Western Thebes contains the mortuary temples of Queen Hatshepsut (ca. 1504 B.C.) and King Mentuhotep (ca. 2061 B.C). The ruined temple of Tuthmosis III (ca. 1504 B.C.) is located above and between the two earlier temples. Remains of three causeways lead up to the temples from the east (right). (Caption - Peter Piccione)
All the photographs were made with a Fujica G617 Panorama Camera. The film is TriX. The prints are made on llford Mulitgrade Fiber base paper, toned with Kodak Rapid Selenium toner. The original prints are 7"x22" on 10"x24" paper.
RETURN TO IMAGE MENU
RETURN TO SITE MENU