Associates of the Oriental Institute
All Level 100% tax-deductible
Enjoy all the benefits of Annual Family membership, as well as invitations to featuring gallery talks, informal dinners and tours with Institute faculty and receive reciprocal privileges to over 300 museums with the North American Reciprocal Museum program.
$100 Supporting / $250 Contributing / $500 Sponsoring
Explore the Institute with two membership card and access for 4 people to special member events, classes, lectures and Institute programs.
- Invitations to opening events year-round
- Library privileges in the Research Archives
- Private Gallery Talks
- Informal dinners and tours with Institute Faculty
- Up to 20% on education classes, family programs, lectures and programs
- 10% in the Institute gift shop, the Suq, plus seasonal double or triple discounts
- 20% on Journal of Near Eastern Studies and Oriental Institute Publications
- Free Audio Tour rental
- Members only emails with advance notice of exhibitions, programs, events, and special offers
- News & Notes, quarterly membership magazine
- The Annual Report, a comprehensive review of all projects and departments at the OI
- Receive reciprocal benefits at select regional museums through the North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) Program
In addition to receiving these benefits, you’ll be supporting all the work done at the Oriental Institute.
Special Interest Groups
Designed to bring enthusiasts together, special interest groups offer additional benefits for all members.
Will your company match your membership contribution? Contact us to find out how to double your support.
Revised: February 14, 2013