Friends of the Oriental Institute
All Level 100% tax-deductible
$50 Annual Individual / $40 Senior (65+) Individual
Explore the Institute with one membership card and access for 2 people to special member events, classes, lectures and Institute programs.
$75 Annual Family / $65 Senior (65+) Family
Explore the Institute with two membership card and access for 4 people to special member events, classes, lectures and Institute programs.
$25 Student (USA only)
All Friends of the Oriental Institute Annual Individual level benefits. Proof of full-time enrollment required.
$75 Overseas (Address outside USA)
All Friends of the Oriental Institute Annual Individual level benefits.
- Invitations to opening events year-round
- Library privileges in the Research Archives
- Up to 20% on education classes, family programs, lectures and programs
- 10% in the Institute gift shop, the Suq, plus seasonal double or triple discounts
- 20% on Journal of Near Eastern Studies and Oriental Institute Publications
- Free Audio Tour rental
- Members only emails with advance notice of exhibitions, programs, events, and special offers
- News & Notes, quarterly membership magazine
In addition to receiving these benefits, you’ll be supporting all the work done at the Oriental Institute.
Special Interest GroupsDesigned to bring enthusiasts together, special interest groups offer additional benefits for all members.
Will your company match your membership contribution? Contact us to find out how to double your support.
Revised: November 18, 2013