Individual Scholarship - Yorke Rowan
- 2011: Introduction: Culture, Chronology and the Chalcolithic. Yorke M. Rowan and Jaimie L. Lovell.
- 2008: New Approaches to Old Stones - Recent Studies of Ground Stone Artifacts. Edited by Yorke M. Rowan and Jennie R. Ebeling.
- 2007: The Meaning of Ritual Diversity in the Chalcolithic of the Southern Levant. By Yorke Rowan and David Ilan.
- 2006: The Chalcolithic in the Central Highlands of Palestine: A Reassessment Based on a New Examination of Khirbet es-Sauma‘a. By Shimon Gibson and Yorke M. Rowan.
- 2004: Repackaging the Pilgrimage: Visiting the Holy Land in Orlando. By Yorke M. Rowan.
- 2004: Archaeology after Nationalism: Globalization and the Consumption of the Past. Uzi Baram and Yorke Rowan.