New Titles - 2010
- The Assyrian Dictionary of the Oriental Institute of the University of Chicago (CAD), Volume 20 (U/W). Martha T. Roth, Editor-in-Charge. 2010
- OIMP 30. Pioneers to the Past: American Archaeologists in the Middle East, 1919-1920. Edited by Geoff Emberling. 2010.
- OIMP 32. Visible Language: Inventions of Writing in the Ancient Middle East and Beyond. Edited by Christopher Woods. 2010.
- OIP 133. Baked Clay Figurines and Votive Beds from Medinet Habu. Emily Teeter. 2010.
- OIS 6. Divination and Interpretation of Signs in the Ancient World. Edited by Amar Annus. 2010.
- AOC 63. Beyond the Ubaid: Transformation and integration in the late prehistoric societies of the middle east. Edited by Robert A. Carter and Graham Philip. 2010.