Benefits of Membership
- Attend unique educational and social programs at the Oriental Institute.
- Partner with one of the world’s premier research institutions and museums devoted to the study of the ancient Middle East. Meet scholars and researchers and even work on ongoing archeological digs
- Play an active role in engaging new audiences in the work of the Oriental Institute.
- Learn about the nonprofit sector, development and fundraising practices, and planning special events
- Develop and strengthen your professional and leadership skills
- Cultivate your potential for joining a board of directors in the nonprofit community
- Network with other like-minded young professionals
- Plus, get all standard benefits of Associate of the Oriental Institute membership
- Give or get a membership contribution of $250 (just over $20 a month)
- Be between the ages of 22 and 45
- Help plan, support, and attend YPL events
- Actively encourage people to visit, support, and connect with the Oriental Institute
Click here to sign-up to receive e-mail updates on the Young Professional program.
Will your company match your membership contribution? Contact us to find out how to double your support.