Benefits of Membership
- Attend exclusive educational and social programs hosted and led by the worlds foremost experts
- Networking and leadership opportunities
- Exclusive invitations to events at Chicago cultural organizations
- Partner with one of the world’s premier research institutions devoted to the study of the ancient Middle East
- Plus, get all standard benefits of Associate of the Oriental Institute membership
- Annual contribution of of $125 or $10.50 per month
- Be between the ages of 21 and 45
Looking to get more involved with the Young Professionals? The Advisory Council provides strategic planning advice that assist in planning exclusive programs and events for the Young Professionals. If you love to share your opinion, we want you to join the advisory council by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to sign-up to receive e-mail updates on the Young Professional program.
- Invitations to exclusive YP events year-round
- Free and discounted admission to OI programming
- Up to 20% off OI Adult Education Courses
- In-country travel oportunities
- Library privileges in the Research Archives
- 10% off in the Institute gift shop, the Suq, plus seasonal double or triple discounts
- Free Audio Tour rentals
- News & Notes, our quarterly OI membership magazine
In addition to receiving these benefits, you’ll be supporting all the work done at the Oriental Institute, both onsite and in the field.
Will your company match your membership contribution? Contact us to find out how to double your support.